ALCHEMY - 2016 - EMPTINESS

PLEASE NOTE: This paper was written to address the monumental shifts that were coming in 2016.  Although the chronology is no longer relevant, much of the information still is.  Have fun!

-------------------------------------------

Boy oh boy, where to start. This paper could also be entitled "What You Really Are & Why You're Here."

First off, what is being said below might not apply to you, but strong Vegas odds wager that it does, and your sign that it might is that you're reading these words. There is a reason for that, albeit you may have your own reasons and we're perfectly good with whatever they might be.

Our challenge here is to condense a HUGE body of information down into an easily read few pages of clear and salient digestibles.  This has to be done so that our new and veteran members have one place to refer to get a picture of what's going on and how we fit in, at least for the rest of this year.

Let's put this all in a fun "real-world" setting that goes something like this. Let's agree that all those in the process of awakening to the notion and subtle proofs of a much greater reality raging just beyond the normal physical senses are Volunteer/Wanderers. Yes, there are some 3Ders, indigenous to this experiment, who are also waking up, at least a little, but they aren't what you are, at least for the purpose and course of this 80,000 year 3rd density cycle.

If you're unsure what is meant by Volunteers/Wanderers, you'll want to go read this document and then come back here to finish this one. It's a liberal generalization, but it's mostly true, and you are very likely one of us. If you were to ask any 100 of these persons what their highest priority spiritually related desire is, it will be 8 or 9 times out of 10, "I want to establish deep, conscious, clear, meaningful contact with higher beings." Ask yourself, is this or is this not one of your highest priorities?

Yes? Cool. That's what we're doing here, openly, eyes open, conscious, willful, direct, face-to-face contact with exactly what we prefer to call selves on other density planes. They're teaching us; they're our friends and, as said, other selves, and our closeness and kinship is undeniable, cleansing, rejuvenating, mind-stimulating, and heart-warming. Our closeness to them feels even closer and more intimate than it does with most people on this 3D plane.

We seem to be having a bit of a difficult time getting across to much of our membership that this is exactly what we're doing, so the purpose of this paper is to demonstrate that it isn't just what we're doing, but what is happening in full-force in the world, we're on the very cutting edge of it, and is now and will continue to be stepping up mightily this year.

To dive straight in, we can really start with this year, 2016. We've mentioned it before. It's big. It's been on my personal radar for quite a while, September becoming more and more specific as of late. But let's summarize it this way...the main point of contention between the two main coalitions of off- and on-world people is whether to disclose the whole UFO thing or not. And by disclosure, we mean open, on the news, diplomatic-level contact. Understand that "on-worlders" are the minions of "off-worlders," on both sides. Once you reach the upper levels of expanded awareness of which these bodies are capable, you're not really a minion anymore but a conscious partner. You'll see how this works below.

One side, the one for openness, selflessnes, etc., wants it. They believe Earth humanity is ready for it. And even if not ready for it, it's nevertheless approaching the time for this planet's shared consciousness of the indigenous evolutioners to be tossed into the deep end of the pool. Swim or perish, children. The other side, the one for secrecy, control and selfishness, wants it kept secret, of course, as their power-base is anchored in secrecy, fueled and reinforced by the fear industry. The indigenous evolutioners are their pool of recruits, and they want them where they have them and they don't want us meddling with them, and if you've read to some extent what this site contains, you'd know that it's really none of our business which side the indigenous evolutioners choose.

The philosophical implications are enormous if you consider that the selfish side loses basically everything upon the advent of open contact. Both sides know each other well (fully acknowledging the topic is so complex that there are hundreds of agendas), they look across the proverbial "table" at each other, and nod knowingly regarding the implications. It's more than a bit like the relationship between the Oracle and the Architect in 'The Matrix," which was quite deliberate in its dissemination of that particular part of the message.

The implications? Let's look at just one and suffice it all with that. If open contact occurred, like a UFO on the Whitehouse lawn, all Abrahamic religions fall apart on the spot, and then of course you'd have Muslims, Christians and Jews marching on Washington to kill the demons who showed up in their Satanic chariots and dared, by their very presence, to undermine their most cherished fantasies.

OK, we can't suffice it with just that. Think on this. All of today's societal and civilizational infrastructure, from food to transportation to education to power to commerce to industry and technology, and most importantly to government, are all constructed upon the controlling agenda's infrastructure. Those in favor, both on and off of this world, of full and open disclosure are perfectly aware of this fact. The controlling agenda has made sure that the infrastructure is designed to hold all this in place, while we're all here to pull it apart, at our own quite substantial risk, or at least the risk of our mortal comfort. This is another thing "The Matrix" was trying to show us. There is a symbiosis between the machines and the people, as an example, an uneasy yet inseverable and mutually-dependent accord. The controlling agenda wanted to make sure they were indispensable, and from the surface perspective of this completely simulated reality that's true. But it's not true from any truer or more fundamental perceptual framework. So ask yourself this. Do I want the truth? Or do I want my comfort? Because upon the advent of Full Disclosure, the world as we know it ends, quite probably at the expense of our mortal comfort (which is of course why the controlling agenda creates all those disposable world-killing products, for our comfort).

I personally want it, but I'm by no means convinced that it will take place. I'm a show-me kinda guy to the bitter brink, but I'm also sure my otherself (much more on this below) who sits on various galactic councils and projects is also for disclosure within the next couple of years.  If you haven't already listened to it, there is a recording of a channeling that is remarkably accurate where the usual channelings are concerned, if you haven't given it a listen, and which supports a lot of what we're "tracking" and developing. You can find that here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nJqRFDsCg&feature=youtu.be

This is the potential of what we're faced with this year (or next - who really cares?). It's absolutely gigantic. While the new agers, myself included, were running around in circles ten years ago spouting the fanciful tale of Ascension in 2012 to the 5th dimension where we'd all dwell in a golden peaceful paradise as Ascended Masters (who are just people, too) in the fabulous raiment of our lightbodies, the real deal is, always has been and always will be, a deliberate human project reaching its ripeness for invitation to the galactic management table. It's less a spiritual thing, really by far, than it is a practical issue of earning delegate recognition to a galactic UN. It's not a whole lot different than a nominally recognized Palestinian State trying to get into Earth's UN. As above, so below, as always.

If you need to see it as a spiritual thing, then feel free to look upon the galactic community as selves who are less dense than we are in these physical forms, because that is all it truly is.

The thing is that disclosure is happening at an unprecedented rate, especially for those of us who are in touch with these people intimately, as friends and colleagues, and whatever else their roles and definitions can be characterized as from our perceptual viewpoint. So the contentious battle between the players is about disclosing to the sleepwalkers, who are by majority the indigenous 3D evolutioners. The truth is, they can handle it. "The X-Files" made sure they are prepared.

What is perhaps most interesting for me, Jason, is that I started my path for remembering by seeing the cover of Whitley Streiber's "Communion" when I was still in my staunchly pragmatic, down-to-Earth, Newtonian phase. I've mentioned this elsewhere. The book, the cover especially, drew me in. In reflection of that time, I now know why. The fellow on the cover, that iconic cover, knew me, and I him, and I just didn't know it at that time. I do now, especially as I've been aware of a pair of Gray "selves" on and off in my life for 17 years. I didn't know, for example, that I would go on to become a pivotal alchemist for the coming transitions, and I couldn't have known, or been told, even six or eight years ago, that my alchemy would be used by these people, ridiculously called "aliens," to help in developing the electroplasma level proto-templates for the new human bodies. I'll touch on this again below, and have done so elsewhere.

Now it's all coming full circle, as we shall see. As disclosure becomes more and more prevalent in the shared attention of industrialized culture, so does it become more and more awake in me as the agenda it has been since the very beginning. Let's summarize that in a few paragraphs, if we may.

There is an experiment going on, has been for 80,000 years. It's very straightforward. Resolve selfless:selfish differences residing in galactic DNA through one focused experiment to be ideally carried out on Earth, which had already hosted a number of different social memory complex experiments even roughly in our timeline, all vanished from our timeline but still extant on other timelines. Here on Earth, for the current experiment, is where the indigenous evolutioners taking part would graduate from 3rd into 4th density. While for all intents and purposes, it would appear that a different planet entirely is being prepared, which is true, it's nevertheless right here, occupying the same space as our present planet. Some refer to it as the New Earth. What we mean by that is simple. A thousand years from now, because of the shared consciousness of the updated "hubrids" (human-Gray - and more - hybrids), and because of what the higher frequency zone in space absolutely forces to take place, the oceans here will have an entirely modified chemical composition, as will the gases comprising the air, as will the soil and everything else. Does that make it a different planet residing in an entirely different density? Yes. Did one planet shift to that form from another form? Yes. Why? Expanding shared consciousness and the planet, the type and level of planet, needed to accommodate that expansion in consciousness.

And we're told on numerous occasions that this whole thing won't be fully in 4D for another thousand years but, as mentioned elsewhere, time itself is also changing, so a thousand years right this second is a different span of time from the vantage point of the following second.

This same social memory complex will then also go from 4th into 5th density, and eventually into 6th, and it may, or may not, all take place upon an also-ascending plane that once was Earth as we know it, since the plane itself, what we call planet, is a product of the consciousness of those using it. To take part, they willfully volunteer to forget everything they know so that the whole thing can be truly experiential, impactful and wonderful (even the “bad” is wonderful). Upon the planned for successful resolution of those selfless:selfish differences embedded in galactic DNA something huge happens. It's way down the road, yes, millions of years as we presently measure cycles, but that's essentially nothing when you operate outside the strictures of linear incremental time. That isn't to say, however, that a graduation from 3rd to 4th density isn't absolutely huge, because it is. We all know that. It's what's happening right now.

If some off-worlder told me that the resolution of those DNA-embedded differences would trigger the ascension of some social memory complex or other from, say, 5th to 6th density, it wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if because of it many different social memory complexes, many different continua, all moved up because of what will be accomplished by this social memory complex, theretofore having been held back by unresolved differences in the personality of the selfless:selfish conundrum embedded in DNA throughout the entire galaxy, and perhaps multiple galaxies. If memory serves, there are at least four galaxies involved to some extent or other with Earth's next step, which truly is the conception and birth of a new continuum. We are all watching that birth as I type. It’s safe to say it’s conception was about 2000 years ago.

It was always known by the incredible multitude of people involved that times would get dicey upon the ripeness of the graduation. Open contact was always going to be inevitable, because you can't have a delegation of hubrids stumble into your galactic governing forum and join with the “family of worlds” with blindfolds on. This has always been the agenda. To give just one example of the truly practical nature of what is thought of as spiritual, there are Pleiadean people who have specialized in establishing various levels of contact, and have researched and developed methods and means to accomplish it, including for worlds not even as advanced as Earth.

This is why you see in Renaissance Art depictions of UFOs. This is why you see a UFO feature prominently in a depiction of Jesus' infancy. This is why Leonardo Da Vinci created works that, if divided and rejoined in overlapping overlays, you see faces of off-world selves (we get much more into the otherselves stuff below). Da Vinci was, by the way, a most promising contact for off-worlders in this dreamplane, and figured heavily into the advancement of knowledge because of it. There's much more to the Da Vinci story that will be told by and by, including a novel from me.

This all is also why alchemy and the alchemists have always been at the epicenter of everything, of every advancement, of every new idea, of the birth of the experimental method, and on and on, because alchemy always provides a way in to this dreamplane. But we'll be getting more into that below.

OK, that's 2016 in a nutshell, increasingly open, conscious, willful contact with ourselves working in less dense, higher frequency, and faster moving planes. How do the latest alchemies relate? Well, really in the same way they have for 80,000 years, and that is to eventually get empty. But why? Why get empty? The reason is also strikingly straightforward.

While the new agers, myself included, have always believed this to be about Ascension, it's actually about DE-scension (I finally accepted the fraud of Ascension, as generally misunderstood, about seven or eight years ago). It's about becoming empty enough to be able to host Metaself, or at least some smaller measure of the totality of Metaself. Metaself is my term for what many refers to as "higher self," which is sometimes a limited way of understanding the whole picture of what Metaself is. It's what the Hawai'ian Hunas refer to as Aumakua, which you may have seen mentioned here and there on this site. The fact is you have multiple “higher selves,” as we shall see. But instead of higher self, let’s say there is really only less dense, which translates to higher frequency, and ever less dense, in layers, in the manner of nested spheres. Like those Russian Nesting Dolls. Like Russian Nesting Dolls, we and the many pieces that comprise Metaself all reside in the same "space," just as Earth and her past and future and alternate selves reside in the same "space." The reason for that is that there is no such thing as distance, which also means there is no such thing as separation. Metaself is the composite entirety of those layers of nested selves, and is in fact what you would call your "soul."

Metaself fragments itself into essence identities, discrete entities that function in various capacities on a multitude of sensate and experiential planes, and so if Metaself deems fit to send a new piece of itself into the body you are also presently using, that piece is a discrete entity that represents a new ability, a new creativity, a new focus or direction, a new personality trait...whatever, it's still an entity.

Seeing yourself from the vantage point of Metaself, all of the people you are working with in all layers of the nested layers are all just versions of you. This is also true from your own vantage point, from the view of the person you look at in the mirror. And so, this open contact, this disclosure, is about nothing more than you, me, and everyone we know, facilitating open and clear contact with our otherselves. We're not facilitating something for some faceless and nebulous them. We're facilitating access for our otherselves. We are the disclosure. The sleepwalkers need to be told the aliens are coming. You need to be told the aliens are here, and you're them. This, by the same token, is the lynchpin purpose of high level alchemy.

Disclosure = Apocalpyse = The Great Unveiling = Dissolving the Veils. Take your pick. What is happening with all the alien-UFO stuff is all of these things.

Now please don't look at "apocalypse" as anything but its truest definition, which is, "Dissolving the veils." Too many people see the word and begin scurrying about thinking the sky is falling, that they need to plan for their spouse and children, and put food in storage. That's not what we mean at all. We mean it's time to dissolve the veils between layers of consciousness.

To give an illustration that hopefully will clarify it nicely, if it's not already. You have lived past lives, and future lives, which are of course just concurrent lives. There is no such thing as past and future. Even though you're a discrete personality essence shard of Metaself, so are your "past" and "future" selves, also discrete personality essence shards of Metaself, even though they would seem to be specific to your lifestream. And so they are. But the truth is that the lifestreams, the "past" and "future" lives of other people, like members here at TSB, are also your "past" and "future" lives if seen from the standpoint of Metaself, which is the purest (or highest frequency) form of being of what you are. So it's a little like saying that your "past" and "future" lives are not really yours so much as they are Metaself's.

Let's give some examples. The purest form of what you are is actually nothing (many say "nothing-ness" because approximations are easier to wrap one's brain around). So let's take it from there in descending order of frequency, from the highest frequency downward to the lowest, or densest. Keep in mind that every level is composed of self-aware intelligence, from the highest to the lowest, which means that everything is composed of the same thing (which is another way of defining One). This is just an illustration. It's obviously infinitely more complex than this.

nothing :: nothingness - deepest within

light :: metaself – somethingness and largest nesting doll

sound :: alternate self - next largest doll

self-organizing light :: alternate self - next largest doll

self-organizing plasma :: alternate self - next largest doll

geometry :: alternate self - next largest doll

self-organizing body of light :: other self - next largest doll - photons

lower frequency body of light :: other self - next largest doll

lower frequency body of light :: other self - next largest doll

lower frequency body of light :: other self - next largest doll - other self, or selves, dwelling within

lower frequency body of light :: you, the one in the mirror - 666 / 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons

So, with that visual, the central point is, instead of it being about A-scension, it's actually about the DE-scension of Metaself, or its subordinate pieces, into the organization that is the present physical and energetic vessels we're presently using, and which you will unquestionably leave behind, as will your otherselves also using this body, when you're done here. This is done by bridging multiple planes of perceptual being, and is the briefest way of describing what alchemy actually is and does. This is precisely why Jesus said, "Of myself I can do nothing. It is the Father who does all the work." He was of course referring to Metaself, or one of its personality essence shards/selves, and he was only one among a long long line of people who made the realization that they themselves possessed no power of any kind, but simply flowed the power. And how did they do that with such efficiency? By getting out of the way and pursuing emptiness.

So, I'll speak from direct experience. The advent of the I Zero Alchemy changed me, utterly. It finally and alas totally emptied this vessel (well, almost, or I wouldn’t be here at all) and made way for a rather significant otherself to slide in and take control. It said, "Jason, you are hereby relieved of command. Go rest on the deck and sip Mint Juleps, and do please try to stay out of the way. Ah...there's a good fellow. Thank you for your service and, well, buh-bye."

Ask Mary. Jason as we knew him is no longer at the surface or controls of the present vessel. It's bizarre and wonderful to experience, directly, the walking-in of some potentially immense personality essence shard of Metaself to take over the controls. Whether this leads to supernormal abilities that break the rules of the programming of this plane is beside the point. We're told that supernormal abilities are far beneath us, that simple peace and open flowing of Metaself and/or otherselves is all we're here to do. It's easy to see that now. Beings like the MG Hawking crowd, the so-called Masters, would look at us as star people, and do in fact look at us as star people. They aren't even in our timeline, our continuum, and the continuum they are in isn't moving to the 4th density because it's already in the 4th density, so they really have nothing to do with this experiment at all other than to flow into it the abilities 4th density experiencers will eventually learn and perfect.

So, as we've said a thousand times, and will say it again and again to ensure that it gets through: This is not about your growth. This has never been about your growth. There is a subtle distinction here, and grokking it fully is the most important thing there is. So let's tell a little story to hammer the point home. Many of you get this already, but we're going to say it again another way.

Metaself and more than just a few of its personality essence shards/selves decided it was necessary to add someone new, a new operative, to the interior of this project. This group of selves looked around among themselves and asked, "Any volunteers?" One of the personality essences said, "It would be an honor!" That was you. They then said "OK. You'll need a body, an identity, and that identity's cover story. The cover story will be birth, and family, and all the storyline elements that come with working as an undercover agent. We'll help you manifest the body." Yes, we do mean "manifest," because you weren't actually born...that's only part of the cover story. This is all very like an operative who assumes a false identity, with an entire but fictitious history and story in order to be able to move around and blend in in "enemy" territory. Yes, when the authorities ask for your papers, you'll casually tell them your parents live in Florida, but it won't be true. That's the cover story.

You were told that it would be rough. That you were going to insert into a dreamplane that is a veritable and living sea of toxic thoughts and emotions, most of them founded in fear, and which themselves are self-aware entities moving about unseen, promulgating the toxicity. You were told that you yourself would also promulgate the toxicity, adding to it, and that it was possible you'd continue doing that until the vessel's energy ran dry, its usefulness worn out, and you had to leave it. The cover story labels this unusual phenomenon as aging, as having become elderly, having lived a full life. You were told that in doing so you yourself would assume all that toxicity because the vessel you would manifest would be made from all that toxic and fearful stuff, because you simply cannot be in this dreamplane and not be what comprises it. You were told that everybody else's toxicity would become your toxicity, just part of the job, despite your relative purity as a higher frequency shard of Metaself than the self whose body you'd be using.

You were told that your objective as this undercover operative was to "get in there, remember what you are, get clear of the toxicity, process as much of it as you possibly can for everyone else, and then shield yourself from accumulating more of it. Then, when the time is right, when you are a perfectly empty vessel and your bandwidth is as wide as you yourself can manage, another self consisting of higher energetics, frequencies, codes and knowledge will insert and assimilate as the means by which to widen the bandwidth of this vessel's flow, helping to dissolve the gap, the veil, which prevents this three D dreamplane from moving into an alternate and upgraded version of itself in four D. The full and balanced assimilation of this higher frequency self would then do the same, widening the bandwidth further for yet another even less dense, higher-frequency self to insert and assimilate, should it in fact become deemed necessary."

Let's say you had a question. "Why are we doing this?"

"Because this is how it's always been done. We all help each other all the time, our many selves, and the process never stops throughout the infinite number of continua involved in the infinite number of experiments."

You had another question. "Will there be an opportunity for growth?"

"There will be an opportunity for experience and nothing more, which will be recorded and added to the infinite body of experience, perhaps to draw from for future experiments in order to create new and modified and richer embodied experiences. But, and this is an important one, the consciousness layer most closely associated with the vessel you will use, the cover story consciousness layer, will be led by deceptive cover story gurus to believe that it is about its growth. This is how this new fledgling self, this barely self-aware consciousness, will be distracted, how amnesia will be maintained, how it will be controlled. This self, this layer, will have a name and believe many things about itself and the world that are simply not true. It will believe its senses. It will believe the cover story to be true, and it will have great emotional and thought expenditures and investment in it because it will be so thoroughly forced to believe the cover story world is real and true. To help that fledgling self to overcome all this will be your primary task, to strip away the foundational stones of those beliefs so that that self will begin to hear your voice from within, ideally louder and louder as that world's Sun moves deeper into the increasingly intense transformative energetic zone of their galaxy. You will be that fledgling self's intuition, its heart, its instincts, its inner voice. All of this surface stuff you must give your best effort to overcome so that you can get that fledgling consciousness to let go of the silly and childish cover story things, to let go of itself, and step out of the way and let us do our work. Understood?"

"Perfectly. Will I get lost? What if I can't remember?"

"It's possible you will be lost and remain in amnesia, but this will hamper our work only to some degree. And if you leave that vessel without having remembered, without assimilating your mind and awareness with the mind and awareness of the surface layer consciousness of the vessel you're intended to inhabit, we will still have been able to accomplish much through it, so take heart in that."

"Oh, I see. So, in assimilating my mind with the mind of that fledgling self, that self will find itself remembering AS me, and remembering will be the act of assimilation with me, which is what you call the expansion of consciousness, so remembering will be much like that surface conscious self giving itself over to the greater self, such as you or I, getting out of the way so that we can do our work less and less inhibited by the now obsolete detritus of the cover story. OK. I get it. But all experiential realms are cover stories. Why does this cover story need to be modified?"

"Because it's time for the people involved in that experiment, from which we'll all benefit, to let go of the old cover story and bring in a new cover story to experience as an upgraded civilization. Whereas you are but a temporary helper, those who are indigenous to that evolutionary experiment are going to be the evolutionary experience and process all the way through to a suitable galactic outcome, from the second density through to at least the sixth density cycle, where resolutions will be made which will have a wonderful effect on us all. The vessels presently being used, what they call homo sapiens, will be replaced by new ones, ones that can handle the tremendously increased energies and frequencies that come with drastic expansion in consciousness as forced by the entry into this higher frequency region of galactic space. In the flow of their timeline, those bodies are being researched, developed and engineered in their now."

"Will I incarnate into one of the newly engineered bodies?"

"No, we won't be inserting you that far forward in their time just yet, if ever. We plan to insert you simultaneously into multiple times and periods in their history, so that you can accomplish our work in every major turning point of their history. But if after the major portion of their coming shift you are needed for that, then the answer is yes."

"Will that third density fledgling self be aware of my presence?"

"Not at first no, and maybe never, unless it is told by someone that the inner voice is you, and it believes this on a deep and meaningful level. But that is one objective, yes, to do what you can to make it aware, and just know it could take some doing for that self to let itself go enough to accommodate that particular objective and become aware that you are in fact its instincts, its inner voice, its less dense, higher-frequency, self."

"Will you guys visit me?"

"Oh, frequently, and more to the point you will visit us because we will retrieve you from that vessel on many occasions, but the self-layer whose body you will use will either have no conscious knowledge or memory of it, but will experience the events in the form of symbols during what they call dreams, which are overlapping and constantly created astral realities experienced during what they call sleep."

"Sleep?"

"Itself a tool for our work in that continuum, but we'll get more into that as we get you ready for this mission. The surface level consciousness of the body you'll be using might also experience the moments when we come get you as becoming overwhelmingly sleepy, or brief flashes of feeling disconnected with normal experience of the world."

"Will I be able to bring that third density fledgling self home with me?"

"They're not pets, Dear. But it's important for you to consider that every single embodiment you will have will be their own third density fledgling selves, and so there would be too many to bring home. They call these past lives, and each of these is a person, or self, unto itself, and so you will be a composite being consisting of about one hundred different selves who have had experience in their historical continuum. The point being that they must stay in the project all the way through to the conclusion, and it takes an immense effort to keep selves in these necessary circumstances in a state of amnesia. There are some of our people who specialize in amnesia engineering. Please remember this and try to understand how this all works. The more expanded the most recent third density self's consciousness, the more merged it will be with you, your mind, as you are the consciousness into which it is expanding. Then, with your merged consciousness, the two of you into one, you shall together expand into the next level of consciousness."

A brilliant sphere appears in their midst, and the instructor goes on. "This person is from the sixth density and exists as such on our perceptual plane to begin the bridgework into the next level of consciousness for the merged consciousness of you and your former fledgling self to expand into, IF indeed you are able to get it to awaken to the needed level to begin with."

"So nice to meet you, Beautiful Sphere. But I can already feel myself missing those selves so much when I come back home."

"No need for that. You can pass in and out of those bodies any time you like. Its experience of you doing that will be moments of inspiration, of creative surges, of wonderful ideas and blossoms of love in the chest, and moments of appreciation for everything and everyone. The imminent fourth density, the density of love, tolerance, understanding, empathy, will be a deeply fulfilling experience for that civilization of selves, that social memory complex, and when it's time for them to move from fourth to fifth density, we'll be helping again in similar ways as are being done now."

"What's one more piece you can share with me at this time?"

"That self, the self whose vessel, whose body, will be your headquarters, it will be led by prevailing shared thought patterns to want certain things. For the more awake among them, it will be about personal growth, about power, about having powers, about self-empowerment. It will be told what it should want. It will be told what it needs. Because of what you are, you will empathize and sympathize with those wants and desires. But don't give in. Just remember that if what it wants is in alignment with our objectives, then so shall it be given. We will also be forced to introduce certain things into its life that it believes it doesn't want, to show it things it doesn't want to see, but what it wants or doesn't want is immaterial. It doesn't matter, and there isn't anything we can directly do to change its mind. For many of them, giving them what they want would be like giving drugs to an addict."

"Addict?"

"A lesson for another time. But know this also, that what it wants, so long as it doesn't interfere with our work, whatever it may be shall be given, just as would anything which is in alignment with our work. Want, desire, is a powerful energy with powerful emotional investment, and therefore must be synchronous with everything being done by all of us to see to this project's success. Do you understand?"

"I do, and thank you."

To give just one example of how irrelevant the surface story consciousness layer is, picture any man who is a staunch Catholic. He attends mass every Sunday, prays, participates in the rituals. He’s a true believer. While he’s at Church, the indwelling self in him, explained above, is hard at work on higher frequency planes towards the destruction of the Catholic Church, which is the very reason the surface self is a Catholic. You could say the higher frequency indwelling self is using his body as a Trojan Horse, and this is going on in varying storylines within every single person on this planet.

ALCHEMY & EMPTINESS

Now let's cover more on the alchemy. What it is about now and always has been about in this continuum, this expiring 80,000 year-old cycle, is to dissolve the self most closely associated with the cover story layer of consciousness, the layer of the Church-goer above. There is no loss here upon this dissolution, as deep within your own psyche is a self, a you, that exceeds your wildest possible imagination in terms of expanded scope. We refer, of course, to Metaself. The experiential memory of the story-line self never goes away, and so there is no loss, no purpose in lamenting its dissolution.

But the alchemy does more than that. MUCH more. Phasix, as an example, when you're ready for it, connects you to planes of existence that have absolutely nothing to do with this one. It could conceivably connect you to social experiments in which another self is participating that is far larger and more impactful than even this present one you're using to read these words. Depending on what you are and where you're from, Phasix can be a conduit to the very Godhead, the Wellspring of Existence. It doesn't mean the self reading these words is ready to experience that, because to connect to it, to experience it, is to download it, and you'd vanish in a flash of white light the second you did. But there is a self that can connect to it, a self sufficiently open and large enough to accept a larger measure of Metaself's effulgence, and that self (or selves) is using you and these alchemies to do those things.

Let's explain a bit more about that. Just as you have multiple selves, or versions, so does the alchemy (or a table, a tree, a stone, a spoon). So a white powder sitting there in the vial has multiple versions of itself. All versions of itself came into being almost simultaneously, the one we see and are using bringing up the rear because this level moves so slowly. When I finished making it here, it was already finished on all other layers. Your other selves are using its other versions for various purposes, most of which would be beyond our surface layer comprehension. So, having said that, it should make a bit more sense when I say the small Gray selves are using my alchemy to assist in the research and development of the template level design of the new bodies on the electroplasmic layer of consciousness and being.

And while we can successfully utilize the metaphor of the nested selves, like Nested Russian Dolls, we can also successfully utilize the more accurate metaphor of going within. The deeper within you penetrate, the closer you get to Metaself, and so is the largest outermost nested doll the Metaself, or is it is the smallest, innermost one that is the Metaself? It is, alas, the innermost, and this is put no other way than that the All is within the deepest regions of your own psyche.

You, this surface cover story you, are an integral part of a multilayered organization of selves operating simultaneously on multiple layers of consciousness. So, put another way, you could say you and a large group of people inhabiting vessels on this planet are all otherselves being thought into being, and thus managed and guided, by just one higher frequency self, who along with otherselves on its own level are also thought into being by just one higher frequency otherself. And so on. Works a lot like a tree (fancy that). The trunk is Metaself, big branches a step down level, the smaller branches another step down level, the leaves another step down level. You could say the self reading these words is a leaf. The Whole is in the part, and the parts makes up the Whole. Fractal mathematics came into being to illustrate that fact.

And yet the alchemy still does more, and more and more. Let's couch it in modern terms and ideas. The alchemy exists to enable the busy Western person, with jobs and kids and bills, to flow and thus express the volume, frequency and quality of information of a being like Babaji without having to materially change anything about your day to day cover story life to do it. This is convenient in many ways, not the least of which being that the indwelling essence functioning as your intuitions, instincts, and creative impulses, and while going about its own more important work, gets to also experience the cover story layer of consciousness you're perceiving. It's a true win-win where all are concerned. So the long and short of that part of the alchemy is that you walk into a convenience store beaming the energy of an Avatar level being once you're deep into the alchemical experience. And you'd do this without even having to be aware of it.

Let's revisit the idea of emptiness. Emotions, thoughts, most often combined to create a truly powerful etheric entity, have actual mass. It's a lighter mass, but mass nonetheless, and functions with even greater power on its level than, say, air pollution does on this level. As we're climbing this mountain, ascending to the 4th density and taking as many with us as we possibly can, we don't want to have to carry the additional burden of all that emotion and thought mass. It's the simple mathematics of efficiency. Being empty 2000 years ago in China doesn't mean quite what it does now. Now is the time to be empty, unencumbered, for this next quite strenuous climb.

This isn't just important. It is your job. It's the very reason you're here. And whether you put to use our extremely efficient methods to accomplish this or you have another way of doing it (and if so, more power to you), you have to be doing it. We're using this document to hammer home just how advanced, simple, straightforward and joyful our methods are. This really is a fun group project. If you're not actively engaged in getting empty for an unveiling, you're more than likely ignoring your indwelling self in favor of the cover story self. To get this empty without alchemy takes a serious Eastern practitioner decades. To get this empty using the alchemy and all other tools available here takes the most clogged and burdened person in Western Culture a year, if they consistently apply themselves.

More. Imagine yourself sitting on the couch, meditating. Over years of doing this you've been able to expunge a respectable portion of the emotion and thought masses circulating about in your organization of being. You're clear, you're balanced, and then you get up and walk outside and you're now fully back in the Great Toxic River of this layer of consciousness once again being bombarded and toxified by the very world you're walking around in. The air and water pollution are only outward manifestations of the etheric pollution of thoughts and emotions circulating around the shared consciousness plane.  You can go ahead and walk around in it, using your thought, focus and intent to clear and protect yourself from it every moment, because that is what it would take, or you can use the alchemy to put yourself in a perpetual null field and not have any of that toxicity get anywhere near you. You're shielded from it all.

Along those same lines, what's even more important and impactful to know, is that in using the alchemy you're also protecting yourself from your own toxic thoughts and emotions. The alchemy, however, doesn't automatically cancel, consume and transmute those expressions. Even though you're protected from them, the world is not. And so it is an act of being mindful of them, and then using white flames to consume and transmute them into usable energy packets for the indwelling self to utilize or pass on to another self for use in the advancement of this 80,000 year step in this massive Earth-DNA project.

Are you the type who concerns yourself to some degree another over EMFs? Chemtrails? HAARP? Stuff like that? We can tell you with absolute certainty that the toxic thoughts and emotions sea in which you are swimming is far more damaging to your "physical" and field-energy bodies. It's so important to understand and acknowledge the greater, truer, more impactful reality in which your thoughts and emotions have their existence. Yes, where they are is a "realer real" than here.

Ten, 15, 20 years ago, when so many were hoping upon hope for the Ascension as it was imagined at that time, had we told people "listen, the alchemy isn't for your growth. It's actually for the clearing away of everything to do with you so that an individual about which you know absolutely nothing can be unveiled from within you," we'd have been out of business in a month because most, especially among new agers, were so completely ego-centric (most still are, as you know) and on the endless chase for "manifestation" and "self-empowerment" and basically getting out of here through Ascension. But, as it is with this incredible year we're in, it's time for disclosure, the very purpose of this document.

Finally, on this topic, our Merlin Metal Stones are conduits to Metaself or any of its subordinates, and having one puts you directly on your truest and highest path. For more on those: http://thesuperbeings.net/page/merlin-stones-alchemical-metals

AWARENESS BILOCATION SYSTEM

Now throw into this mix ABS, the Awareness Bilocation System. The training is free. It teaches you to bilocate your consciousness. Upon graduation, your consciousness is bilocated, creating yet another self, which is transported to a very real 5th density world, Xupra, where you will come into contact with persons (selves) in that density who love what we're doing, love helping us do it, consider it highly advanced, and take great joy in being with us and teaching us. If you relate to the idea of Ascended Masters, then that is who you'd be meeting with, or even beings of higher levels of mind. We're doing this consciously, with actual contact, in some cases, for a few of us, it's tangible contact.

So, viewed in a simple and clean and clear way, we have a) the stuff that clears you of everything that would keep you from unveiling from within a higher frequency and truer self; b) the same stuff clearing you sufficiently to visit a 5th density planet and hang out with its people; c) the stuff that has created the portal to that 5th density world; and d) the training and advanced method to bilocate and send another self there.

The above paragraph is the very definition of your purpose. One way or another, you're going to realize this, now or later.

Which brings us to the 102.

THE 102

Pretty much own personal highest priority is in bringing in creating the 102, and by that I mean open up 102 people to the TSB, its objectives, the alchemy, and train them to visit Xupra. Once we have these 102 people visiting Xupra, building that bridge, I don't think there is any way to measure the power of what we'd be doing in the world.

So let's touch on the 102. This is taken from another document. Even though you may have read enough other material around here to know what that is, I’ll encapsulate it here for ease of reference. Some time back I made an inquiry about creating a certain substance with a superseer friend of mine. He went WAY out there to get a basic recipe, which I recorded. I started into that recipe. I asked where it was from, and the answer was "Merlin." It came to light by and by that Merlin was within me, at least when needed, much as is outlined above. This all led to the Merlin, or Lapis, Alchemies, irrespective of the substance I originally asked about. That recipe called for 14 parts this, and 14 parts that. When later on I was talking to another superseer, I asked how many people were needed for the first major breakthrough benchmark of TSB as a focused and synchronized group. The answer was 102, which seemed pretty random to me at the time.

Later on I realized that 102 is divisible by 14 into an important number, and the number string to the right of the decimal, having to do with a Magic Square I discovered almost ten years ago. Get your calculator and do it yourself - divide 102 by 14, and you'll get 7.285714, an infinitely repeating number string of the same sequence starting at the right of the decimal. All numbers divided by 7, or its multiples, produce that number string. I then realized that the recipe’s reference to 14 parts this and 14 parts that was a mathematically designed configuration having to do very specifically with the number of people needed to generate some sort of “vector” or “energy plateau” or, probably most accurately, an “engine” for widening a stable portal between here and Xupra, using the alchemies as a primary tool in doing so. At our Solstice Gathering of 2015 it came to light that there were 102 discarnate entities quite pointedly present with us, and that a merger is well underway between these super-entities and 102 of us.

There is no system of measurement or prediction that can qualify or quantify what a group of sincere and noble people can do in coming together and getting on the same page, both mentally, physically and etherically. Once we have 102 using the alchemy and building the bridge to Xupra, the participants will be one of the most potent groups on Earth. 

We hope you enjoyed reading this as much as we did writing it.

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks; this helped crystallize a room for "my" inner sounds to resonate.

• Bravo. Beautiful. Thank you for the simple and amazing Truth.
  • Thank you, Jason!

2969560673?profile=original

• Thanks once again Brother for sharing the Truth.

• Jason, just another wonderful truth from my perspective.  Thanks so much for helping me along my pathways.  Looking forward to the book you make references about; sooner than later we would hope.  I do truly enjoy the Metaself as presented here; the "higher self" didn't work out in my thoughts of the separation.  Thanks Jason you truly rock.  Love you as my brother 

• Explain to me why that is, please? As I read through the first page, I encounter all the same new age buzzwords with Maya time-keeping tinges I've grown so blasted tired of reading. But I'm open to this, I promise. I just need to know why these people's expertise with Maya time-keeping is in excess of anyone else's, which calendar they're using since the long day-count literally ended on December 21, 2012, and what all the blue-monkey-white-crystal-dog mumbo-jumbo means in real terms.

One of the biggest problems is that they're terminology adheres to all the hackneyed and already obsolete ideas of typical new-agism, and because of that what they have to offer is dubious, at best.

Like I say, I'm open, but somebody's got to come with a lot more than that to get me to be compelled by it.

And lastly, Keith, just for my own satisfaction. Are you aware that we have the most advanced system of higher contact on the planet right now, here, right now, at TSB? So advanced in fact that there are disembodied beings, even in 4th and 5th density, who have neither the capacity, knowledge nor capability to do what we're doing on a regular basis? I'm just curious how long you intend to continue to avoid it.

Thanks for thinking of us, though, sincerely.

Atom C. K., (Esmr of IMSc) said:

Highly relevant encodings for your perusal

812 days to Solar Consciousness

• Excellent read Jason! Those are some big nuts! I appreciate your encapsulating into a synopsis what we are about and why we are here now together. Thank you, as always, in assisting us in opening our taps to our meta essences.  

2969560685?profile=original

• Thanks for that, Keith. I appreciate the effort. I guess what I'm trying to say is this (and this is something we could sit down and debate and I would eventually win ;-D): that they're taking mathematically pure information according to movements of celestial bodies and forcing it to adhere to the already obsolete new age fairytales, thus obscuring the beauty of the underlying mathematical and geometric truth. I could go on that topic alone for another several paragraphs.

Secondly, the 102 are in fact a number of people, and you are one of them, and we need the 102 to be doing what we're doing, and if you don't want that position, please just let us know once and for all so that we can scratch you off the list. To get that 102 to do what we're doing is a bit like asking them to give up one of the many gimmicks (either truly consciousness expanding or not) in favor of our extremely effective system for higher contact. While you can read the time-keeping stuff at your link, what does it do for you other than give you a framework for understanding a quite nebulous probability in no concrete terms of what is coming? And the truth is is that you will see you won't be able to apply anything they're saying to the so-called real world. In other words, they will be predictions very similar to those ascribed to December 21, 2012. 

So, given the choice between reading and trying to assimilate information in that vein, or meeting face-to-face with peoples of upper-octave 5th - 7th density, learning from them in ways that exceed all methods in 3D, as a formal project that they themselves designed, all in real-world terms and protocols and directly experienced practicalities...which would you choose? I know that it's not necessary to make such a choice because it's fun to look at all angles, if you have the time and you have a good nose for BS so you know what to steer away from in order to move onto the next source of information, but if you had to, which would you choose? I know for you it's a rhetorical question because we, yes we, have failed for three years to impinge on your awareness the size and scope of what we're doing. And you still don't know or you'd be tripping over yourself getting involved. But for others here of like mind, I know they'd choose the interactive thing, the thing where your teacher is someone you can draw and touch.

Another of the dichotomies goes like this. The information given in some of your favorite sources applies to a relatively small percentage of those walking this planet. In other words, virtually all of those people who are the formal part of this social memory complex graduating from 3rd to 4th density will die never having read, nor cared one iota about, such information. They'll die as fast-food eating soda swilling Catholics and the like, thinking people like you and I are absolutely insane. Yes, it's all encoded in the DNA continuum for potential use in 4th density (doubtful that there will be Gene Keys and Crystal Monkeys in 4th density at all once it's fully anchored since it will be a completely different continuum with different celestial bodies overhead for movement decoding). And those of us who are here to help none of what you espouse applies to at all, because we hail from a variety of continua that have never and will never be exposed to things like Mayan Timekeeping. You could switch to an alternate 3D Earth right this second and there's no such thing as Mayan Timekeeping.

Those of us who've been together for all this time, you included, watch as you flit from one gimmick (acknowledging that some, or most, are truly legit) to another, eschewing the most powerful thing you've ever had the opportunity to engage in, thus eliciting some of what you refer to as derision (fueled by our frustration that our brother refuses to see and take part in what we're doing), which might have a little truth since a couple of the things you distract our potential 102 with are...well, we wish you could see through it as easily as we do.

We have a project. We're charged with carrying that project out. It's what we're called upon to focus upon, to push gently as much as we can. For whatever reason this is considered by some - yourself included - to be an attempt to control. Well, only in the sense that a machine only works as well as its parts. It's like starting a project and making sure that you have a trouble-maker in a key position, who will make it more difficult to carry out the objectives of the project itself. WE'RE A PROJECT, AND WE NEED HELP TO CARRY IT OUT. EVERYTHING ELSE, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, COULD BE A DISTRACTION......FOR US. Does that make sense?

But, as they say in Gaul, c'est la vie! Non?

• so, discussing and voicing your concerns over what you've read, and unless you've been with this core group of misfits for years, (torn jeans, mohawks and skull tattoos on your shoulders) and even then, who knows, take nothing for granted and expect to broadsided and surprised, (or in life for that matter) then you should find something shocking, even if it's only shockingly reassuring in what has been written.

bottom line, the world is full of lies, is full ornamental excrement, and we're all swimming in the same one planetary toilet bowl looking for the least looking brown water after taco night. If you think you somehow have one up on the sheer beyond infinite cleverness of creation, i hate to break it to you, but you're deluded and drinking the koolaid. nothing on this planet leads you anywhere but down a rabbit hole of control and misdirection. always has, always will, just the way it is. no one is smarter and more clever than the all, which is funny to say and even weirder to write because aren't we all the all? no, not the way your new age guru taught you, and not the way your Mt. Shasta fortune cookie whispered into your dreams last night told you.

you see Earth is not about revelation or escape, and there are no lifepods on this vessel going down, earth is the galactic equivalent of the Titanic and it just hit an iceberg, and despite your fondest fears and meditation drum circles, everyone here is not going to make it to the sequel. but don't worry, we we'nt gonna make a sequel anyhow, unless we can get Leo somehow back from the watery briny depths, i don't know maybe time travel and some alien intervention. some one get a script doctor, we need a rewrite, i smell a franchise.

something like jesus on a crucifix shaped space ship throwing a mechanical claw into the ocean depths and resuscitating him on board a bejeweled craft full of mayan glyphs, explaining to him, "you see, your whole life has been a dream, and the world you come from, nothing more than a simulation. the only trick, of course, being that the world we rescued you from never existed with you in it, just a bunch of lines of code and theoretical space on a non existent server concept. but i digress," you won't believe us anyhow as we pull the frozen fish sticks from your ears, but you'll buy anything you're told if it means you never have to face the fact that you did actually die.

oh, spoiler alert. everyone here is dead.

so, i was looking inside my cereal box this morning, looking for the crystal charm that comes in every package, the one that according to the cartoon characters on the front of the package the ones swilling sugar to little kids, will grant me with a soft rub of it's crystalline shape, an afternoon of tea and Mountain Dew with none other than Arc Angel Michael,  that's right, none other than the winged new age poster wonder boy who comes to the aid of scared new agers every night praying for divine intervention after watching red beady eyed shadow people dance across their bedroom wall like some demonic informercial selling real estate in florida. or even worse, asking for the winning lottery numbers, which are 1,2,3,4, and power ball,5 (no scam) and in any case, if you're wondering if i'm being serious, i don't eat cereal but the name of it was Patchouli Flakes, and yes they taste just as bad as they smell, so they must be healthy, right?

i mean, commercials wouldn't lie to me, right? i can trust people here, take them at face value, especially if they have conveniently assigned me to a targetable demographic based on my fear profile and have created a product to address my concerns, for a moderate priced subscription. right? i mean, above all else, i can trust a salesman, right? but stuff for free, especially things that challenge my belief structure, that must be a lie!

God knows we'll buy anything we're sold down here, especially if the guy selling it, though i prefer metaphyiscal pusher, guru just sounds like a melted mushroom brownie, you know, the ascended fraud, i mean master, the guy with the slow talking comatose stare, the one who gives you the first truth for free, but the second one is a weekend seminar. I mean, seriously, if God showed up at your front door offering you the keys to infinite salvation and awakening you wouldn't believe her unless at one point in her sales pitch she didn't ask for your debit card number and a signature. "congratulations, you've been saved, and for a low monthly continuing payment of 49.99." i mean, what a steal, right? i mean, let's face it, you might have outgrown your fear of hell, but to be honest, and a lot of you still aren't really sure on that one, you'll play to hedge your bets and look for someone to follow you'll blame for leading you astray. i mean, it's not like this is a planet of free will or anything. you can always say you were only following the programming.

but fear of death, well, that's never gone away.

Anyhow, so there we are as this demonic shoe form with black wings takes our order, and Mikey is all, "yo, dawg, you got any of those breakfast burritos?" And the snooty shoe, which is funny because, well, it's a shoe and it had a hole, so you know, was rather holy, gives a little grunt response, i suppose insulted, like this is a high end off- world interdimensional cafe, "you got a microwave in the kitchen, though right, just pop one in and we'll take it to go, we've got a council meeting to go to." if you could read it's mind but you weren't there, so i'll tell you anyhow, it might have said, "who let in this riff raff?" and then, gathers his menus and leaves, mind you it was a single shoe and the intended drama of being rude shuffling away is somewhat lost when you're missing your matching pair. it's still funny though, but i digress.

People will believe anything they read and are told if it makes sense and falls in line with their expectations, and namely that there's something to buy. i mean, look at the new age con, or the catholic con, or the evolutionary con. its a game of pick your poison, which pretty noose will you wear? little timmy tugs on mommy's dress, "mommy, one day i wanna grow up and be a pedophile priest, cause i don't wanna be a victim anymore" But she talks him out of it, there's so much more money in politics, and there is no winning a game you think you can beat, you're always only just playing along. leading a flock of desperate lonely outsiders who above all else want to create for themselves what they have rejected. a changed and so better world, like a better mouse trap, they don't want the truth, they just want a better lie. cause, Desperation and fear, you can't beat 'em, but why try, right? losers just want to be winners, and the best way to switch sides is do what the other side has done, but better. pray on fear and desperation. not noticing what they have become is exactly what they hated. i mean, i'm sure we have some real genius types here who know better than anyone else, right? who got it all figured out? no one is smarter than you, right?

yeah, those types, the history of this planet is filled with them. and you know what happened to them all? same thing as everything else. marched off to death in wars, gas chambers, nationalist movements, and new age mayan conferences.

there used to be a saying on earth, and oh yeah, despite appearances, earth is already gone, just FYI, this is just a facsimile of the world you thought you once knew, albeit, based on the perspective of your programming, you always thought you could sense what was true, had a sense of what was real and not, well that's fake also, in that the deception you were sold was the one you were predisposed to buy, i mean, you can't sell a cure to baldness to a man who isn't losing his hair, am i right?

or ascension to someone who hasn't read the mayan prophecies or doesn't have a replica calendar in their home as decorative wall art. oh, by the way, 100 points if you turned that into a dart board already, cause it's all just a game.

And oh yeah,

none of this is real! You are a simulation! nothing you believe or assume to be accurate, especially if it comes from a dying world flailing like a choking fish gasping for water soluble oxygen will be anything more than the active convenient wishful thinking and misdirected self deluded self serving consoling masturbatory protocol that has always been lying to you giving you what you've always been sold and thought you wanted but in better packaging and that this programmed reality is designed to churn out like cheap toyotas like lemmings into the sea to blind and numb the inevitability of a small mind coming to grips with the fast approaching conclusion that is it going to die. and probably end up on some small plate as a fish stick.

and you know the best lie of all? that it believes it can die. because you can't cure a disease that you don't believe you have, and you can't cure anything if you haven't been programmed first to believe in disease. and you can't ascend if you don't first believe you have fallen, or that something is wrong with you, wrong with the world, or wrong with that guy over there, yeah, the one piling excess on his plate and adding gravy. and you know it's all going to his thighs. and that there is a mechanism out there, a faction, a sin, that acts like an convenient excuse to avoid the truth, a global machination plotting to steal pieces of paper out of your pocket when really it is just stealing your attention. that threatens to imprison you and force you to march in line in tasteless mandatory matching uniforms, because god knows you don't already do that when you aren't already imprisoned, but i guess brand labels make it ok, but that's besides the point. The point is there is a sickness on this planet, a true evil, and it's not the sickness you get from chemical sweeteners or chemicals in the drinking water or chemicals sprayed overhead from planes that purportedly alter the very nature of reality as part of some global plan by an elite hierarchy preventing an awakening where the world you'd finally be ok with living in is being held back. because there is a problem on that planet, but it's never you, it's always somebody else. you know that old game of opposition, it works really well.

because we all aren't pawns, right? especially if we have chosen the right path, and the right dogma to follow, and the right leader! and remember, don't be wrong, cause if you lose, you're going to hell. or at least a place where you'll be forced to listen to weekend seminars for an eternity, in uncomfortable chairs. not that i ever have, but it sounds interesting. right? i mean, earth, what a place! earth, don't take it personally! earth, you had it coming.

earth, where was i? oh, yeah, if you think you're smarter and have it all figured out, and that the answer was something you found online or in a book written by someone who didn't also have a souvenir gift shop or some regurgitated theory from some now defunct civilization about the end of the world, cause we all know how much validity we can assign to a culture about transcending the end when they couldn't even prevent their own, and i'm being reductivist here. cause we are all gonna die. and sure the Maya transcended their own demise, i mean, i see their swag and merch all over the place. but by that logic so has elvis and james dean.

why don't you look up the Elvis long count calendar, i'm sure the king has something important to add about outsmarting the matrix. i mean, come on, he was the king! he must have ascended. god knows he took enough drugs to get high enough. i mean people will believe anything, am i right? especially smart people, they're the biggest marks of all! they hate being wrong, and will defend a losing cause to prove it.

but we all like being controlled. why do you think dominatrix sexual play works? all we do is choose who's on the other end of the whip.

So, the shoe brings us fish. which is funny because we didn't order fish, but who are we to argue with the all, i mean, if jesus brings you fish and bread when you ordered the humus wrap, what are you gonna do? "um, sorry, Your otherwordly lordship, your messianic worshipfulness, i'm gonna half to pass. but can you bless my ketchup i have fries coming in a sec?"

my point, if i have one, is that i have no point, what you think is happening in this world, and i want you to think real hard about that, ok, got it, got it, hold on to that idea, now tell me, who do you think you are right now, believing it?

cause, that's the real game, right? not what you think this world is about, but about the guy inside the furry suit, thinking he's the guy that knows. well get in line. your number has just been called.

this world is full of people drinking the koolaid. just like you, you know. people who meant well and still did horrible things. people who were the smartest of all and justified the dumbest of things. people just like you and me, who got caught up in the game of being human. and why? cause-

earth, why not? look around, i did it cause he is! and she is, and we all were. we love to mimic each other. its a very human thing to do.

we are all wearing an "Earth, i'm with stupid," t-shirt. but in all seriousness, i like people who disagree, i really do, i mean, i'm the same way and every bit as much as hypocrite as any one else.

and i am a fraud.

but hey, when in rome. where the t-shirt.
  • Thank you so much for this coherence, Jason - a brilliant job of explanation.  I have experienced what I think are big positive effects difficult to put into words using the basic alchemies.  Now that my understanding of the mission has expanded, I shall dowse out a couple more.  LynnRae

This reply was deleted.