Replies

• That feels really good. 

Nathan said:

I'd like to share an interaction I had today with a lovely lady i met recently named Linda. 

When i came into work this morning, I offered Linda some of my mother's homemade Swedish gingerbread. She was really excited and almost teared up when i gave it to her. She explained that she had recently seen a psychic medium and was told that her grandmother had been following her around lately and watching over her and helping her cope with some recent suicides within Linda's family. Linda also mentioned that she had been looking through her grandmothers things and specifically was looking for her Swedish gingerbread recipe! I of course told her that i would get the recipe from my wonderful mother. I am going to give her the recipe tomorrow. I hope it brings Linda some joy. Pretty cool synchronicity if you ask me. : )

• In case anybody want's a taste...

SWEDISH GINGERBREAD

1 CUP BUTTER

¾ CUP WHITE  CORN SYRUP

1 ¼ CUPS WHITE SUGAR

3/4 CUP WHIPPING CREAM

1 TBLSP. CINNAMON

1 TSP GINGER

1 ½ TSP CLOVES

1 TBLSP BAKING SODA

5 ¼ CUPS FLOUR

Melt first three ingredients. Cool

Mix dry ingredients in bowl.

Add cooled butter mixture and whipping cream to dry ingredients and mix well.

Divide into four balls

Refrigerate over night.

Roll out dough on floured board to ¼ “. Cut with cookie cutters.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 7-10 min.

JD Aliix said:

That feels really good. 

Nathan said:

I'd like to share an interaction I had today with a lovely lady i met recently named Linda. 

When i came into work this morning, I offered Linda some of my mother's homemade Swedish gingerbread. She was really excited and almost teared up when i gave it to her. She explained that she had recently seen a psychic medium and was told that her grandmother had been following her around lately and watching over her and helping her cope with some recent suicides within Linda's family. Linda also mentioned that she had been looking through her grandmothers things and specifically was looking for her Swedish gingerbread recipe! I of course told her that i would get the recipe from my wonderful mother. I am going to give her the recipe tomorrow. I hope it brings Linda some joy. Pretty cool synchronicity if you ask me. : )

• Thanks for sharing. I understand you are a pretty amazing cook and must come from a line of talented baker/kitchen wizards. I seem to recall you describing some tasty concoctions in the past...

• Hello! My name is Jacob and I just wanted to share a review for the Lumens product! I've bought a few of the Blue Emerald Alchemy products over the last several years and they have always been amazing! Most recently, I have been using the Lumens and I feel like it has been helping me to better connect with and more fully utalize my spiritual gifts. Also, Mary B is one of my friends and shes such a pleasure to work with!!!! 

• Hello Jason and the Superbeings, 
    I have a coupe of questions please:

Is Currents specifically for finances or any kind of flow of love, giving-receiving? 
    Any alchemies that would help to release straight form the physical body helping to minimise emotional overwhelm?
    Can you convey any specific guidance for me please?

My background to these questions is that I am clearing out abuse and other dense imprints + attachment to suffering no doubt. Spending quite some time in either suppressed or over-emotional state. I am on my 2nd bottle of Iphaz. I was telling myself I need to sort other issues before money. But then something happened with my money which is a big trigger, and also at least partially relates to abuse.
    • Hello Yulia, 

I can't help you with the alchemy question but I could give you some tips on clearing up and setting your head straight. I've also suffered great abuse in my life and my logic was built around the body and its afforded senses. My identification with the body lead to over-protection of the ideas that composed my self-identity, which lead to a proclivity in registering everything as a threat and taking measures against being perceived as 'vulnerable'. A large portion of the totality of myself became dismissed because it relied upon axioms that made me 'feel' and thus allowed me to feel pain. These are the parts of the self that a wounded soul has to retrieve in order to be grounded and stable. 

There exists a voice within you, which is the voice of the ego, which does its absolute best to keep you away from experiencing pain, but in turn, inhibits you to feel emotions like a normal person and goes out of its way to misinterpret intents and words in order for you to keep believing its narrative- a narrative that tells you to keep away from others and you don't need any help because others are scumbags. I repeat, the ego will misinterpret words in order to reinforce the narrative you weaved as a protection mechanism as a response to the processing of trauma. That narrative will never allow you to feel happy because happiness is not its priority, sustainable safety is. Even so, listen less to the ego and try to abide in belief systems that allow you to connect to others; your suffering allows you to connect to everyone... i wonder if you see it too. Seek ACIM, if you want to be... well, a (socially accepted) human being, there are other ways too, but this was my own path and I can attest to its effectiveness. A healthy mind is a happy mind, if you're unhappy, there's something that you're not accepting/some priority is off/lovingness is blocked. It is futile to reject reality, you're but a leaf in the stream... get stuck on logs at the edges of river as you may, the coursing river never ceases its momentum to get you to the tranquility of the ending pond.  

You're God, you merely have the experience of a single body out of the thousands here, yet at some levels of yourself, you can very effectively and demonstrably perceive as higher selves perceive. Gain their perspective and you'd be happy because they are closer to Love, God, Universe, Unity, whatever. You will have to exorcise yourself from the thoughts that instill separation and block love... happiness is something you generate within regardless of the conditions outside of you, it is immutable and beyond this world, I wish you get to experience it. You will only have to lessen your trust to the ego's voice. The good news is that you will inevitably WANT TO recreate your worldview free from the self-destructive ideas that any abusive scenario plants in you, even if its now or a thousand years from now. It will be done, you're not stupid, you'll see what serves you best. God teaches in rewards, once you experience that joy, you'll let go...

Furthermore, there are higher selves that are sharper than the ego in terms of the protection function. Their information will flow naturally to you and your renewed perspective will protect you from feeling disheveled. Alchemy will always help you without a doubt, but bigger leaps and bounds are made out of your own accord.

To address you more directly, the over-emotional states are normal to people who are not 'used' to feeling emotions, I see it as a combination of an inability of logic to catch up with emotions due to logic having associated emotions to 'exhibiting weakness' and thus, emotional expression is overseen by the conscious mind in order to generate new logical frameworks of behavior. Id' say, be emotionally unstable enough times and you'll see that you build a tolerance, in fact, I couldn't even speak normally for a while, due to the great rush of emotions that reached me. Seriously, healing is intense. Give it time : )

Another interesting bit that may help you, is that emotional instability is a sign that another person or their ideas has touched upon something deep within you, something that, perhaps used to be part of your 'previous less emotional' identity. You have to recover your mind from that identity and bring it forward to the present, it is you and its experiences and understandings are valid byproducts. However, the ideas derived out of trauma are not useful in a cosmopolitan environment.

The best parts of you, you've chosen to hide. I caused stress to my ex girlfriend who was actively 'summoning'/calling for a loving version of me, but in place of love...I could only express the pain I held. It is only by understanding that I hadn't recovered my deepest, most sincere parts of myself yet, that I could begin to heal myself. 

I needed to see how my ego caused me more harm than good...

Take care not to become a masochist, it is possible to have a pain-free life. 

Home • Foundation for Inner Peace: Publisher of A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
      A Course In Miracles (ACIM) is a unique spiritual self-study program designed to awaken us to the truth of our oneness with God and Love. The Foundat…
      • Thank you so much Paisios! This is a really beautiful post and helpful in so many ways: important reminders and some new angles of looking at things. I cried and coughed and laughed. And I love your writing style too. Thank you for taking the time to write and being very attuned to what I needed.

I am in Edward Mannix's (author of Compassion Key modality) Lightworker Accelerator course. And what is transpiring, that I am blocking my power because I am a great destructor of galaxies. Wrath of God kind of thing. So I am blocking the suppressed anger, and my power, turning it onto myself, not trusting I can use it for good, keeping myself small. 
        • Hhahaahah you can't contain who you are Yulia. Even suppression is expression and even expression is inadequate in expressing the totality of your self. :D

I've also met a person who identified fully with the role of 'karmic justice' his name was Jay Arae Essex

About this fighting and rage thing now, I would advise you to reconsider whether embodying the principle of unyielding fury is indeed viable and truly effective. Not just from the perspective of law, but also from a universal rule standpoint. The role of the 'just' actor is difficult. You need to truly truly be unbiased, or else you're the ego attacking your larger self. 

This whole world is you, in being a destructor you are destroying yourself, the external world is erected like a series of dream symbols - animating your inner world theatrically in front of your eyes. You will need to be a psychopath to slay within and without. 

You know best anyways  

Jay Arae Essex
          As people become more and more aware of things that no physical science available now can answer, they search where ever they can for understanding.…
          • Wow, thank you Paisios. This is really helping me to see what I am doing and to decide I do not want to continue with the “karmic justice” role. It’s exhausting, self-destructive and futile. Opening into self-forgiveness. Thank you.

This reply was deleted.