Being Autistic ADHD Neurodiverse

So what exactly really is being neurodiverse, from the standpoint of Blue Emerald, metaselves, higher density beings, etc?

Is it just a different way of processing information, or a certain type of starseed, or being a glitch in the system? (All of the above, but what else?) 

What is it to you, or your experience of it? 

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whitney, until you used the word neurodiverse, I've never in my life, that I recall, heard the term. But I like it a lot. Can you help me understand in a thumbnail way what it means or refers to? 

• Neurodiverse.. my understanding is that it's cognitively functioning differently than what is considered neurotypical, aka, 'normal.' 

12265079496?profile=RESIZE_930x 12265080066?profile=RESIZE_400x 

12265080101?profile=RESIZE_400x 

12265080682?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I view my core difference with neurotypicals to be the capacity to have larger conscious access over my brain. I can think about anything and all the trouble that this entails. People who are in the process of questioning reality to some foundational level are often deemed autistic from my perspective, disfunctional even. 

This society is simply not made for the inquisitive mind of an autistic person and there are so many times that I wished I could conform and never question but it's simply not my nature. I could never be forced to do anything I do not understand, maybe this is where a lot of perceived problems stem for many autists worldwide, the world is not easily understood from a logical rigour, even if you are equipped with so many years of psychology+sociology knowledge. Human beings do so many things without knowing why and scarcely ever questioning them... this has always been my issue. 

Autists are drawn to esotericism and religions because they have a natural tendency to look for patterns and damn the patterns do begin to make sense when the God concept comes into the equation!

If I can be offered a moment of transparency, I have come to understand that every single neurotypical must be in some way enlightened. I'm at awe at how they can just be themselves like that. They are swimming in it all, completely submerged in the experience of being human. I admire it! 

• "The bystander effect does not seem to apply to Neurodivergents, where individuals are less likely to intervene in adverse situations when others are present, those with autism do not conform to this norm. They are more prone to act in the face of wrongdoing..."

As cited from: https://neurosciencenews.com/autism-bystander-effec...

This must be a byproduct of the autist's ability to question the universe they see in front of them fundamentally. Not accepting the answers offered by society and needing to come up with one's own seems to have its benefits. Whenever you shall find yourself in a public fight, you will be confronted with the overwhelming majority's ideas of 'letting them be, it's not my problem, let them solve it, do not act, stay silent, don't get dragged, you will get hurt'. 

I accepted this narrative and did not intervene in a public adverse scenario... yet I have only felt sad afterwards, my heart does not allow me to be still during moments like that. This propells me to pick up a martial art, so i can defend myself if I need to.

Bystander Effect
    The bystander effect occurs when the presence of others discourages an individual from intervening in an emergency situation, against a bully, or dur…
This reply was deleted.