Egregores and Why We Create Them

I really want to dig into this one. Let me know your feelings/perspectives on whatever this brings to mind.

For those who aren't familiar with this word that Merriam-Webster doesn't deem useful for English conversations anymore, it basically refers to entities that you and I or even we create, and are generally not "helpful" in the traditional sense. These negative entity attachments have many functions - specifically to cause disturbances, division, duality, disillusionment, dark thoughts, and other things that start with a "d". Although egregores can serve a positive role, for the purposes of this discussion, let's keep it to our perceived "problems". I'd like to include ACIM's (A Course in Miracles) "ego" in this too. After all we did create it albeit for a very specific function it would seem. 

So, brush off your addictions, the skeletons in your closet, and your 300-year-old dictionaries so we can dive right in. I'm hoping we can all take away something positive from this since that is what we do.

The first question I'd like to put forth relates to why we create them? For the most part, we are not aware of them or that we are ultimately responsible for their existence. Some have very specific functions such as keeping us in the game. This is done through deception (see, more words that start with "d"!) and manipulation. The "ego" is an ever present force in our lives until it is relieved of its duties. And in what ways have you thought you have achieved this dissolution only to find it hiding out in another area of your mind? What functions does it serve other than to keep us blinded to who we are? Does it take on responsibilities of its own volition?

Next, is how do we get rid of them? In this I'd like to explore addictions, habits, the way we see things, the way we don't see things. What does this process of exploration look like to you? How does our "role" play into this? We are here to better understand ourselves as fractals of the Monad, so what are your experiences like? Also, I'd like to delve into why, sometimes, we cannot do what we want. Looking at my life, I would guess that I'm obsessed with this struggle I've experienced it so many times. What is the purpose behind failure? Is there a purpose? How many egregores does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Why are we so drawn to escape this world? My own hidey-hole is fully finished and furnished, and decorated lavishly. I just don't want to hang out there anymore. What does it mean to "overcome"? Is there anything really to overcome, or are we to accept everything and how does that play out in your role if you've gone down the "dark path" of acceptance? Seriously on that one, I came across a Facebook post directing people to punch anyone who tells you "You chose this," along with further hateful instructions that followed. This understanding came from such a level of repulsion it was all surface level. I attempted to deepen that if only to make myself feel better.

Briefly, I'd like to go a bit into this "dark path" concept. I came to an understanding of non-duality and how it is generally perceived, and realized how everyone has been programmed to equate it with full on evil. Go ahead and try to explain child trafficking in a non-dualistic way and see how that goes over. Of course you wouldn't try that because your neighbors would immediately produce torches and pitchforks and a long rope with your name on it, but it is definitely intriguing to me. I was tortured as a child but not in the "evil way" and no one blames anyone. Haha! Yeah ... we're so brainwashed. 

So that is what I've come up with for a start to this journey into these mysterious entities. What are they, why are they, and what purpose do they really serve? Can we just walk away from those that we want to, or is there something else going on that we also planned? I'm in a state of limbo currently, and I don't have a clue about anything right now. I guess I've been following that which leads me without question for a while. I've been taking alchemy for two years now, doing training exercises, reprogramming myself, unlearning everything I can and I still don't feel like I'm in control. What kind of egregore did I create? I can't even faze it - not one bit. Progress yes; extrication no. What kind of journey did I sign up for? Is this reality? What is control? Kinda spooky.

There. This should be an easy one. Let's hear the stories!

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Michael, don't be fooled by appearances. Everything in this simulization is absolute perfection and moving precisely according to plan. Besides which, it's a game. Now just play it and stop worrying about it. And that's an order! Haha. 

• Yeah, I let it get to me a bit. Gotta respect the scripts - and the script's scripts. There was a line in Prism that says "Whenever you have polarity, there is a lesson to be learned." I am wishing to see without polarity which is more than likely bringing it to the surface. Anyway, it was good to reread some of that. It was funny when Germane was talking about the moon. It was beautiful to reread it after being given a more mundane understanding of its purpose.

• Germane? 

• In Prism of Lyra it says she was channeling Germane for Chapter 11. I think that was still who was speaking?

• What is there to control?

This post reminds me of the old saying, “Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.”

It sounds like a simple enough statement, but certainly after the veil has been lifted for you, there's no going back. So what to do now?

Whatever you want, I guess. Try not to judge and criticize yourself for doing the things that you know attract negative entities. We're not perfect. Things have always been this way for us, and we're just waking up to it. You are Source and so is everything else, whether they realize it or not. It's not your job to enlighten them.

I can talk about my own addictions, if that helps. I like to drink alcohol and smoke weed, and when I do, even alone, I feel like my old friends have come back to party with me. Are they negative? Not to me, we have a lot of fun together inside my head, and they know I'm the boss in my world. I will occasionally feel ill after having too much, and I know it's destructive to my immune system, but I don't want to be a prude. I came here to live life to the fullest and enjoy this place.

Am I a Dionysus? I suppose I can be when I want to, but I can also be a Christ, as needed. Who cares, anyway? You are that which you choose to be, but whatever you choose is still just you being you at that moment in time for whatever reflection (from the spirit world) you need to present (to the human world).

As far as how people like us are perceived to the rest of the world, well heck, just sit back and enjoy the show. If you play the game, then try to blend in and don't cause a ruckus, or you are likely to get punched in the face. People are really on edge right now, and it appears to be practically dangerous out there for starseeds... most of us are not into war and conflict, although we want to see the end of evil and corruption.

So, if you're faced with an opposing force that seeks to manipulate you or control you, diffuse and integrate? It's just a force of energy, which you are as well, and you have much more power over your own life than it does. I would say that we're here to act as a bridge between realms, but that's actually as easy as just being here, doing nothing at all but observing the world we live in and processing it with our minds. That reprograms the subconscious for all of us, in my opinion, but I know nothing and fail at many things.

Do whatever makes you happy, and if it doesn't, change what you're doing. If you find yourself repeating the same mistakes, maybe they're not mistakes, but just part of who you are in this life that others need to learn to accept, including yourself? You have to be yourself and accept your imperfections. Live Michael, live! Don't be afraid of your own shadows. They follow you as the leader of your world.

Sometimes we have to play the human role, because we are for now. I struggle with that myself. It's difficult to relate to anyone or anything at our level. I like the birds and cats outside in the yard because we understand each other better than the humans I live with inside the house.

• Have you tried studying your proximity humans from a scientific perspective? They are fairly predictable and funny at times. I come here to be able to relate. I go out for amusment and to see the humans that I know who think for themselves (not a lot of them but just enough).

• Just a couple of observations and with all due respect, to think you have any power at all over your life is naive. Exhibit A: Alcohol has more control over your life than you do. You rest easy in the delusion that you use it because you enjoy it, but that's just another internal rationalization your small egoistic self makes in order to scratch the itch of an addiction. And that's just one example of how thoroughly you're controlled.  

Alcohol is a Piscean drug and vice, and anybody who's interested in moving into the next frequencies and paradigms in a balanced and thriving state, if not for the purpose of survival, will have to leave it behind. I'm frankly amazed you haven't received the memo yet from your handlers. The full scope of what alcohol is as a drug and does to you goes far beyond what you think it does. The usual physiological effects aren't even that important compared to what it really does. It was an invention by the dark to impose exactly the behind-the-scenes damage and severe limitations it was designed to do.

Far be it from me to give advice, as there are billions in the process of slow suicide (which are just exit strategies, purging the world of what must go just like we purge our bodies of what must go), but you are just playing into the hands of the "dark pattern," like it or not. I only offer up stuff like this for anybody's consideration. Take it to heart or don't, but you might as well know the truth. If so inclined, this one will impart the real story of that awful drug. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvOXuzHLNY

Tally-ho!

Stop Drinking Alcohol. ( English ) 🍷🍷🧴
      #stopdrinkingalcohol #alcoholfree #starseeds #astral #alien #metaphysics #galacticfederationofworlds #disclosure #alcohol #alcoholic #alcoholism Orig…
      • I suppose I've fabricated a coping mechanism against the guilt of drinking again after it causing many problems in my life.

It is a terrible drug. I started drinking when I was a young teen. I'm in my late 30s now. When I turned 21, I sobered up for a few years, and went through a lot of healing and also Reiki training.

Some time later, I had to work a night shift job and used alcohol to help me sleep during the day. After a couple years of that, it really got out of control. I also got addicted to the healing and recovery energy I would feel the next day. My co-workers thought I was crazy to hear how much I was drinking each night because of my energy level and performance at work. I'm not trying to wear that like a badge of honor, it's nearly destroyed my life on many occasions.

I've nearly died from drinking too many times, close to divorce a few times, work-related issues, arguments with my parents, waking up with all sorts of mysterious injuries... it's terrible.

My sense of control comes from how quickly I've been able to break the habit in the past and just forget about it without many side effects. I've gone years without it before but find it creep back into my life from time to time. Holidays come up, weddings, birthdays, etc... it's everywhere! Luckily, my wife isn't a big drinker and neither is her family. Those parties are much different from the wild ones my family throws.

Anyway, she's been through most of it with me, and we try to generally not keep it in the house because of my history with it. I'll show her that video, and I'm sure she'll understand the request. The videos from Mari about the astral did more to wake her up than I've been able to do in 15 years.

• Yeah sometimes people close to us won't listen to anything we have to say, but we point them to a video that says word-for-word what we've already repeatedly said, and suddenly they get it. 

Your self-honesty is truly refreshing. I love that. I was thinking you might be matrix-born, but that degree of self-reflection isn't really a trait of theirs. 

I do know this: the world would be a lesser place without you, and if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll get removed. That presupposes you could bust a move on your script, and you can't, but we have to couch all this in the 3D terms most people prefer. So, the truth is, does your script call for you to be removed due to alcohol use? Or does it call for you to get that particular problem solved? 

That's the $64 million question. What do your instincts tell you? 

• I consider myself to be a problem solver, but rarely do I work on myself. Ultimately, I could live without alcohol at this point. Sometimes we do things that we know are going to bring up old wounds just to face them again, for some reason.

This reply was deleted.