Egregores and Why We Create Them

I really want to dig into this one. Let me know your feelings/perspectives on whatever this brings to mind.

For those who aren't familiar with this word that Merriam-Webster doesn't deem useful for English conversations anymore, it basically refers to entities that you and I or even we create, and are generally not "helpful" in the traditional sense. These negative entity attachments have many functions - specifically to cause disturbances, division, duality, disillusionment, dark thoughts, and other things that start with a "d". Although egregores can serve a positive role, for the purposes of this discussion, let's keep it to our perceived "problems". I'd like to include ACIM's (A Course in Miracles) "ego" in this too. After all we did create it albeit for a very specific function it would seem. 

So, brush off your addictions, the skeletons in your closet, and your 300-year-old dictionaries so we can dive right in. I'm hoping we can all take away something positive from this since that is what we do.

The first question I'd like to put forth relates to why we create them? For the most part, we are not aware of them or that we are ultimately responsible for their existence. Some have very specific functions such as keeping us in the game. This is done through deception (see, more words that start with "d"!) and manipulation. The "ego" is an ever present force in our lives until it is relieved of its duties. And in what ways have you thought you have achieved this dissolution only to find it hiding out in another area of your mind? What functions does it serve other than to keep us blinded to who we are? Does it take on responsibilities of its own volition?

Next, is how do we get rid of them? In this I'd like to explore addictions, habits, the way we see things, the way we don't see things. What does this process of exploration look like to you? How does our "role" play into this? We are here to better understand ourselves as fractals of the Monad, so what are your experiences like? Also, I'd like to delve into why, sometimes, we cannot do what we want. Looking at my life, I would guess that I'm obsessed with this struggle I've experienced it so many times. What is the purpose behind failure? Is there a purpose? How many egregores does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Why are we so drawn to escape this world? My own hidey-hole is fully finished and furnished, and decorated lavishly. I just don't want to hang out there anymore. What does it mean to "overcome"? Is there anything really to overcome, or are we to accept everything and how does that play out in your role if you've gone down the "dark path" of acceptance? Seriously on that one, I came across a Facebook post directing people to punch anyone who tells you "You chose this," along with further hateful instructions that followed. This understanding came from such a level of repulsion it was all surface level. I attempted to deepen that if only to make myself feel better.

Briefly, I'd like to go a bit into this "dark path" concept. I came to an understanding of non-duality and how it is generally perceived, and realized how everyone has been programmed to equate it with full on evil. Go ahead and try to explain child trafficking in a non-dualistic way and see how that goes over. Of course you wouldn't try that because your neighbors would immediately produce torches and pitchforks and a long rope with your name on it, but it is definitely intriguing to me. I was tortured as a child but not in the "evil way" and no one blames anyone. Haha! Yeah ... we're so brainwashed. 

So that is what I've come up with for a start to this journey into these mysterious entities. What are they, why are they, and what purpose do they really serve? Can we just walk away from those that we want to, or is there something else going on that we also planned? I'm in a state of limbo currently, and I don't have a clue about anything right now. I guess I've been following that which leads me without question for a while. I've been taking alchemy for two years now, doing training exercises, reprogramming myself, unlearning everything I can and I still don't feel like I'm in control. What kind of egregore did I create? I can't even faze it - not one bit. Progress yes; extrication no. What kind of journey did I sign up for? Is this reality? What is control? Kinda spooky.

There. This should be an easy one. Let's hear the stories!

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As previously said, everything you do, think, act, even the minute eye movements all create your personal tulpas, these tulpas go on to compose your personality and vibe. I believe that we get the raw materials to compose our tulpas from a larger matrix, therefore our own creations will often describe the matrix that we were submerged in, the egregore of your own family and circles. 

A person having social difficulties, stumbling for words or shutting down is itself a tulpa inherent within the egregore of 'neurodivergent people', so i don't see an issue there. These people feed a different egregore altogether due to their different phenotype (physical build) 

As a neurodivergent myself I would have to say that mostly it is not the tulpic creation system that is problematic. Rather, it could  be some foundational belief in one's personal cosmotheory that is/was exposed and this shaking of their foundations, disables the person until they can figure out a response. 

I can't speak about ADHD people... because I'm not too sure if they exist. Their tendency to zone out means they are working with the subconscious (which is not consciously accessed yet). Many reasons could be in place for that honestly, ranging from outright lack of engagement due to not wanting an experience to avoiding the experience by dissociating. 

Now on a more personal note,

I have gone through all the motions you described ( having to consciously sort / ground through the words to use to find the right script in a given social situation/shut down and become nonverbal), for some time I couldn't speak because I wasn't used to having any emotions, the slightest thing caused me to retreat to my subconscious into the safety of my thoughts.

In fact, the logical faculty and capability to speak about the outer world was the only system that remained in tact throughout my life (pre trauma/post trauma). Which should explain some neurodivergent tendencies to collect information like crazy ; when you speak about your fixations you speak about yourself without needing to speak about yourself- you don't need emotions to speak about things so distant from you and this is/was comforting. 

There is a foundational idea behind the autistic person, I'm not too sure what it is for everyone, but for myself, it would be the need to understand the universe and over time, to adopt it as my universe.  

Let it be said that a foundational belief, as in a belief which is 'deeper' because you build upon it, is a tulpa itself --its presence in your mind and constant feeding brings with it other, similar  tulpas from a larger egregore. This event is what often causes overwhelment, however this too was necessary to make the human being see as they were meant to see.       

It is this 'me' idea that seems to always be at stake, I personally never understood what I were, I couldn't observe myself through the same logical mode as the rest of the universe, i was suddenly too close to observe, i couldn't oversee myself.

Observing an emotion reveals and shakes all the other beliefs placed upon the cosmos because you see a thick line of causality from the abyss of self all the way to current events that made you cry, it's a pretty overwhelming thing to experience, you mourn for the cosmotheory that proves itself wrong, your time spent believing, your previous self who was smaller... 

An emotion shakes up the world of the autistic person because it reveals an aspect of the observer, when you understand yourself/the observer better ,you have to redefine central facts about the world, over and over and over at every emotion life throws at you. It's all so tiring.

Finally, I would assume that autism in particular are deeply processing emotion, this means that they add to humanity's egregore, their tulpas which carry 'processing the subconscious emotions'.   

• really enjoyed reading this

• The VERY first thing we have to do is get our definitions right. So, "egregore" is a psychically made phenomenon from a group, or collective subconscious, and tulpa is the same thing but made from an individual, usually consciously and deliberately. 

So, are we talking about individually made egregores? If so, then the term is tulpa, and that's what we'll stick with. 

• That is a good question. I am thinking of an unconsciously created negative entity commonly referred to as negative entity attachments. I thought there was a relationship between the two. Do we have to switch gears again?

• >> I am thinking of an unconsciously created negative entity commonly referred to as negative entity attachments. I thought there was a relationship between the two.

Egregores are group tulpas. Tulpas are individual egregores. Prolonged trauma can create an indivudal tulpa, and likewise a group egregore. It's important to know that nothing is just raw, or unqualified, energy. Once created, everything becomes a self-aware entity, including every thought and  emotion you express. How much reasoning capacity with which that entity is endowed is decided by, and driven by, the host or an external party. 

An individual, through will, focus and donations of emotion, can create a tulpa. In the Kabbalah, a deeply potent magickal system used by people in 4D and 5D, because Hebrew is in fact foundational realityware code, certain rituals and words can give flesh to those tulpas, sometimes called golems, but that's another topic. If you'd like to look into a fascinating digest: https://occult-world.com/golem/. The great alchemist, Albertus Magnus, was said to have created one, and it so annoyed his friends and associates with its constant yammering they bade him to destroy it. 

One alchemist was said to have created one that became a daemon, a spelling we sometimes use when we're trying to convey not all demons are "evil." That one so annoyed him, he one day hurled an inkpot at it. 

So, I know part of your question is why do we create them? Well, often we don't. They're most often created via subsconscious means through trauma. And the more they are endowed with the thoughts and emotions of the invidual who hosts them, almost always without their conscious involvement, the more they can be absorbed into an egregore with a spectral array of frequencies that is a frequency match. In many ways, tulpas are enticed into "joining up" through promises not all that dissimilar from those made by demons to entice people into fame and riches. Earth's egregore is in the process of being absorbed by a much larger, and truthlly incredibly dangerous, galactic egregore. 

The negative attachments of which you speak have been more or less popularized by a semi-informed new age belief system, whcih is really just another theology. Such attachments are facilitated by attraction, which is just another way of saying frequency matching. So, if someone has a low form tulpa created wtthin their subconscious infrastructure, and that tulpa is empowered and fueled upon every outburst of anger from its host, those output frequencies will attract what you call negative entity attachments from the lower astral planes.

And without the host undergoing some radical changes in the deep inner workings of self, they're tough to get rid of. These radical inner changes are what the Blue Emerald is all about. 

Next question (sideways grin). 

Golem – OCCULT WORLD
    • I had a feeling that the term negative entity attachment had taken on a meaning of its own. Is this reflected in the egregore behind the new age term itself? I prefer the term tulpa instead of negative entity attachment, as it already has a sense of responsibility attached to it. I thing we've being looking at these entities through a tinted lens. It would seem that the term tulpa can open that bandwidth up a little. I'd like to use that term alone going forward. 

Speaking of egregores behind terms, is this why cusswords have so much power?

• It is precisely why cusswords have so much power. They're a habit driven by the habits of the collective, and it's tough to break. The constant use of the white flames visualization for clearing one's fields after saying them is a great habit. 

And just to put a finer point on this, tulpas created by oneself or external forces are what attract negative entity attachments, so don't to discard that term, because they're not the same concept. Tulpas are often created for the very purpose of attracting and feeding those lower astral entities. 

• What happens to a Tulpa if the body it's in dies?

• That's a heck of a question, and one that has a multitude of answers. But, as an example, I read of a guy who for payment took part in a study, pitched as a fringe scientific project. He was told to focus on a "shadow man." He thought it was nuts, and the pay was good. But it soon bore fruit, and the more he focused, the more alive and tangible it became. Only he could see it, and he took it everywhere with him. It became a quite handy "friend" for many reasons.

Then it started getting sinister on him, and was becoming a drain and a harship to control. Turns out, the "study" was using subjects to create them, and then they were taking over them. So in the case of this guy, his tulpa would have survived him and continued under the control of the "scientists" and their study.

I suspect that many are just absorbed into the egregore mass that is becoming more of a problem on Earth than people realize, and that is in fact a part of what Blue Emerald Social is helping with, to stem its momentum. 

• >> Earth's egregore is in the process of being absorbed by a much larger, and truthlly incredibly dangerous, galactic egregore.

This is disenchanting. Times like these make it difficult to give the same abundace of love to the dark, but, as always, that is when it is the most important.

Something about this reminded me of The Prism of Lyra by Lyssa Royal. I went back and started to flip through the final chapter of a secondary channeling session with Germane. It tells of how the Orion Empire, which was of a negative polarity, was defeated by changing their paradigm from one of disempowerment, and they were oppressed much more severely than we ever have been, to one of sovereignty. This was done through teachings in addition to energetics. I won't bother with the idea that they had a Christ figure to lead them because that didn't work the same on Earth. I will only mention that we have these tools already.

I'm a big believer in the importance of balance. The only tattoo I have is of a set of scales on my left shoulder. Right now it feels like one side of those scales has hit the table beneath. Jason, if we learn these lessons, and work whatever workings that can sway the energetic influences, will it be enough to bring it all back to balance? Can we really stem the momentum as you wrote below of the mergings of two enormous and very naughty egregores? Is this why we've all been led here? Or is it all a part of the script?

This reply was deleted.