ON THE HORIZON

Greetings, Awesome Ones. How about a little catch up. I'm going to send out an announcement pointing people to this Discussion, so we can get a nice cross-reference of opinions and suggestions on where we want to take things as a group.

The summary of what follows is this: the constortium of Galactic Councils, in association with one of my larger selves and my entire 12 entity committee of guides/handlers, wants me reaching into the deep selves of millions, instead of thousands. A big part of this thrust is to bring the kinds of things we know and study far more into the mainstream, so that I will be one of the mouthpieces to champion seekers/new agers/volunteers, to fire into the lexicon the language we speak, pull back the curtain and make it so we don't have to mind what we say to others so much and can come out of the closet. Since most of the natives to this experiment are on their way to becoming what we already are, we're essentially, once again, blazing the path. It kinda goes like this: point me to one work of book-length fiction on our topics and knowledge that is a bestseller. You might be able to find one, but there aren't many, if any. 

The very reason they wanted me writing in terms of "fiction" (even though we all know I'm telling a true story) is because in self-help nonfiction books, they reach only the audience that is looking for them. Fiction establishes and brings in new demographics and group levels.

My novel, Mythion, is finished and is publish ready. Associated with it, a few of us are forming a creative lab we intend to use to utilize all the publishing and storytelling avenues today's social and technological milieu has to offer, and we plan to develop a few, besides. This will include story-specific VR, ludic storytelling in the form of card games, which will flourish into video games. Screenplays are involved, so yes, you'll see Mythion as a series from one of the many studios. It will also involve cast-type readings of stories to be monetized on YouTube, etc.

Mythion is set partially in a virtual world (and aren't they all?) called Xenxu. It's served by quantum computers, which means the individual and collective subconscious is accessible because the quantum domain includes the sub- and superconscious domains. The central character, and from whose viewpoint the entire story is told, is railroaded into a therapeutic system which takes place in-Xenxu to identify and clear everything he needs to clear in order to become what he becomes. I won't go into it more than that, but it's literally a handbook on becoming a superbeing able to warp what the book calls timeform (timeform being the most definitive way to describe what every 3D and 4D continuum consists of). So, in short, it's an albeit fictional handbook on mastery, with huge symbolism and deeply esoteric concepts. 

If there are any significantly ranked bad guys left at the end of the next twelve months, it's the information they've tried to keep secret. It's a magical book, one of those that would take many readings to fully see (think The Simple Truth, but 400 pages and fun as hell and a page turner). And it's the kind of book that will change the person just by holding it, much less reading it. Like The Simple Truth, you'll be able to set a glass of water on the paperback and clear, charge and structure it. 

The first effort will be three pronged, and here we start getting into what I'd like to ask you all, but I'll get to that. For the first group of associated projects, we are already developing a card game, not unlike, Magic: The Gathering, called Mythion - The Card Game. Playing the game will automatically elevate the player into another strata of expansion, provided of course they're ready. Secondly is the publishing of the book, which is going to be a true launch to make as big a splash as possible. Since there will be many readers who will want explication and deeper comprehension on much of the information and concepts, a forum like TSB will come together, which is the third prong.

As many of you here have utlized the alchemy, the tools, my information and energy, group energy, teachings from others here, and so on, many of you are excellent mentors. Mythion is intended to become a movement, way more than just a book and TV series. Also of note, I will be personally initiating people into the higher energetic spheres and teaching the methods for timeform mastery. 

That brings us to the question: in your opinion, and we're wide open to suggestions, should we move our entire operation into Mythion.one, the new Superbeings? OR, should we have two social network forums, one where Mythion and all the self-mastery is discussed, and one where we discuss the types of things that shock and enrage minds not accustomed to seeing it. Keep in mind, we can continue with more private discussions in the Mythion social network in groups or Discussions not made public.

This will get big, so our group will number in the thousands of active participants, all doing the kinds of things we've already done for years with 100 or less people. The power of it is going to be explosive, and everybody participating will, yet again, be raised into another initiatic level of being, because of the group.

Thanks for any opinions and/or suggestions you have. 

One last thing. My publishing partners are going to want to assemble my "launch team," those who've read the book before publication and will seriously commit to giving at least a 4 star rating on Amazon. That's their gig. I won't ask anybody to do anything that isn't true. So, stand-by for the announcements involving that. I could send it to anybody that wants to read it now, but I think the publishing partners would disapprove at this fairly early juncture, even though I know some here will take a month to read it. 

-- Jason

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As for reading the book, I'd love to send it out now, but I'm a little skittish when it comes to having so many e-copies of it out there floating around. It's really good, and someone would have no problem stealing it. But I will be announcing the way to get on Jason Davis' authors' publishing launch list, so that you can all receive advanced copies. They might even insist on me signing them, and it's well within our moral and ethical obligation to offer alchemy in exchange for the review, so long as we don't tell you how many stars to give it, which of course I wouldn't do. 

"All I want is the Truth!" he shouted, slamming his fisted hand into his other palm. 

• Hello darling!!!

it's been a long time! I used to live in L.A. now in SF. In my opinion, I will say have 2 groups.

I got some WPG a couple of months ago. Thank you for the lovely creation. Imagine how far we have come since the ZTech days? Is that what it was called?

much love and light,

claudia b 

• Hi, Claudia. Long time! ZPTech...whoah, that was four or five Earth ages ago, hehe. 

• Congratulations on the culmination of all your years of work coming to fruition in this way.  It is a very exciting next chapter! I would love to review the book when appropriate.  As new people will be joining all the time, I agree that 2 sites would be advantageous.  I am so excited about the possibilities this will bring and I sense that what you have outlined here is just the beginning!  

•  I AM ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if it wasn't for my own love of deep metaphysical reading I would have never discovered this site and therefore the incredible life that was rediscovered on this website and just running with it!

• Congratz Jason!

My first thought was that I am all up for separation (pun intended), but when I come to think of it, maybe the time of tsb is up and we need to bring it (and ourselves) forth.
    So I'm not sure, perhaps a private forum on the Mythion site would be perfect, I will go with the flow.

Maybe it would even go as far as us being able to express everything we wanted there, out in the open, because lets face it, people only see what they want to see. If you pointed a person in deep slumber to this site, he would think its fiction, too. 

Either way, I am here to help you with anything you need, I did some copywriting and creative writing, also translations, so if you needed your site translated into czech (or dare I to take a leap of faith in myself - the book translated), I am up for it.

What a crazy year 22 is.

• This sounds really interesting and I feel a little crazy having any input as I have never been very vocal here - and I have been absent for some time. 

As the journey I have been taking deepens and shifts in how I take others on it - I feel there is a need for discernment and that the two groups with only those who are aligned with the " deeper" more out there stuff would be required. 

From what I am coming across there are a lot of folks who wish to work with these energies but who are doing all sorts of weird things because they are ploughing headlong in and not making sure the foundational work is done  

Book sounds interesting for sure!

I think this is very timely as it feels this work is more needed than it has every been and I feel ready to move in what ever way is required .... 

Nice to be here again! 

• Excellent news and a big congratulations! I appreciate all the comments here and am inclined to go with the suggestions of 2 sites, at least for now.

• Wow the site really got together for this discussion. As per the age demographic of The Superbeings, i think it's fair to assume that most people are within the brackets of non-gamers/fiction enthusiasts (kinda ironic considering the nature of reality), as such it is warranted that both sites remain as both will attract their own audiences. This is also what most members have requested.

Βy the way, Mythion - Μυθίον, as interpretted from Ancient Greek translates to '(spoken) tale'. I'd like to read the paperback version once it's available. Godspeed my friend and best wishes to all the Superbeings

• wow I was so excited about the book that I totally missed the more important parts of this, i would say two sites, as it is well known around here awakening can take time and those that are truly ready for real mastery will become apparent and we probably should have a deeper site for the more serious ones, the ones that are ready and then a different site for those that arent quite there yet and may need extra time or mentoring to get there.  All I saw last night was Jason was on the verge of publishing what I would call the book of all books and I got lost in the excitement hahah!

This reply was deleted.