42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’[a]?

43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”[b]

45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them.

It is said by master Yeshua and Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita of a thousand one will find me. Of 1000 who find me one will follow me. A thousand who follow me one is mine. straight is the gate and narrow is the way and few there be that find the way to everlasting life. The road to destruction is wide . Those who reach eternal life enter through the narrow gate. This is the teaching of the true middle path and the blossoming of the lotus of life. It is the primum mobile the secret teaching oh Christ. The restorative alchemical process of white tantra alchemy.

The spinal cerebral fluid is the astral life liquid of the soul, and must be circulated from the cerebellum down to the sacral plexus and lead back up to Golgotha the place of the skull to be resurrected in doing so amplified * 1000 to produce the life-giving 12 zodiacal salt of the body which is the fruit of the tree of life that brings regeneration to the physical organs and incarnates the Astral solar crystalline Avatar into our physical vessel. The solar body (Son) will merge with the physical body (man), in which we become son of man.

The spinal cerebral fluid produces our sexual fluids that are the ones released upon orgasm. When one follows the middle path it is called the arcanum a.z.f. it is the stone that the builders refused that shall always be the head cornerstone. What a practitioner does is train the spinal cerebral fluids to no longer expell through the gonads during the copulation of sex. Instead the fluids are trained to circulate back up to the brain where they are transmuted into the fruit of the tree of Life. You can look further into the simple science of this outlaid at universaltruthschool.com/raisningthechrism. When one retains there seminal fluids for 12 years it awakens all 144,000 chakras and the lotus of life is awakened in the pineal gland. The solar body Avatar is Born into the human vessel and one becomes a true master. A 13th cranial nerve is born in the brain which is the nerve of perfect remembrance. It is a Crystal palace in which a master reads directly from the akashic records to speak perfect truth. One becomes a living bodysattva which means the essence of perfect truth, The essence of enlightenment.

An excerpt from the book The perfect matrimony by samael aun weor , "if a man and a woman know how to withdraw without the spasm, if in those moments of delightful enjoyment they would have the willpower to control the animal ego, and if at that point they would retire from the sexual act without ejaculating the semen, (neither inside the womb, nor outside of it or to the side of it, nor any other place)they would have been performed in act of sexual magic. This is what is called in occultism the arcanum a. Z. F.

with the arcanum a. Z. F., We can retain all that marvelous light, all those cosmic currents, all those Divine Powers. Then, Kundalini, the sacred fire of the holy ghost, awakens in us and we become terribly Divine gods. However, when we ejaculate the seaman, the cosmic currents merge with the universal currents and then penetrate The souls of the two beings with a bloody light, the luciferic forces of evil, fatal magnetism. Then, Cupid leaves crying. The gates of Eden are locked; Love becomes disillusionment. Disenchantment arrives in the black reality of this valley of tears is all that remains.

when we know how to withdraw before the sexual spasm, the igneous serpent of our magical powers awakens. The kabbalists speak of the ninth sphere. The ninth sphereof the Kabbalah is sex. The descent into the 9th sphere was in the ancient mysteries, the highest trial to prove the supreme dignity of the hierophant. Hermes, Buda, Dante, zoroaster etc. had to descend to the ninth sphere in order to work with the fire and water, the origin of worlds, beast, humans and gods. Every authentic and legitimate white initiation begins there.

the son of man is born in the ninth sphere. The son of man is born of water and fire. The alchemist has completed his work in the mastery of fire, he receives the Venustic initiation.the betrothal of the soul to the lamb is the greatest festival of the soul. That great Lord of light enters her. He becomes human; she becomes Divine. From this Divine and human mixture, that witch with so too much certainty the adorable one called the "son of man" is Born. The greatest triumph of supreme adoration is the birth of the son of man in the manger of the world (solar plexus).

with the spilling of this fluid, billions of solar atoms are lost. The contraction which follows the spilling of the semen gathers, from the atomic inferno's of the human being, billions of satanic atoms which replace the Lost solar atoms. This is how we form the devil within us. When we refrain the sexual impulse within us, The marvelous fluid returns to the astral body, multiplying its ineffable splendors. This is how we formed the Christ within. Thus, which is sexual energy, we can form the Christ or the devil within us. The great Master and his rank as incarnated cosmic Christ, said: "I am the bread of life. I am the living bread. If any man eat of this bread he shall live forever. Who's so eat of my flesh, and drink of my blood, half eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. He that eateth my flesh, and drink of my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
Christ is the solar soul, the living spirit of the Sun. he, with his life, makes the tassel of wheat grow. In the grain, the seed, all of the potency of the solar logos is retained. In all vegetable, animal, or human seed the Christonic substance of the solar logos is found and closed as within a precious sheath.

Making the creative energy returned in words and upwards germinates and procreates within us a marvelous child, a Christified astral body. This vehicle bestows immortality upon us.This is our Chrestos mediator. With this vehicle we can go to the father who is in secret. "No man cometh unto the father but by me," said the Lord of all perfection."

Unless we have consciously incarnated in this life with a solar body what we only have it our disposal is the inferior lunar astral body. When the solar body is born the inferior lunar body is destroyed. Man is a mechanical mechanism that is a sum of past life egos (little " i's ") contained in a biological vehicle mistakenly called human. We are a sum of psychic aggregates until those dead parts of us are destroyed and the flaming forge of the Vulcan of the white tantra sex magic. When copulation between man and woman takes place and the seminal fluids are retained lunar and solar atoms are gathered and United in the cocyxx vertebre where they are transmuted into the Christ light spectrum, christifying the spinal cerebral fluid to return to the cerebellum. The ²nd , 3rd , and 4th octaves of hydrogen h-12 create our Christ Astral, Christ mental and Christ casual vehicles. Without those vehicles one cannot willingly and consciously navigate the supernal world's.what we are experiencing before that is navigation with the inferior lunar astral bodies. When one dies without those solar vehicles, a return is the outcome. A unconscious reincarnation.

The ascended masters of the great White Lodge only measure and initiate in the degree of vertebrae in which the practitioner has risen the Kundalini. Over the 12-year process of white tantra, the Kundalini is raised one vertebrae at a time until it reaches the 33rd vertebrae. When those vehicles are born one can be accepted into the great White Lodge and work with the ascended masters and all those Masters that are aiding humanity at this time and since the beginning.

The energy is produced through the white tantra practice dissolve the psychic aggregates of the ego (little "i's") completely destroying the inferior ego and all that is left is the kristaq soul. One is then truly a master. When is then a clairvoyant. And true Masters and true clairvoyance will never tell anyone that they are a master or clairvoyant. Masters of the fifth initiation are perfect and completely humble. 

there are nine initiations of the miner mysteries and five important initiations of the major mysteries. The soul is the one who receives the initiations. This is a very intimate matter; something that one must not go about speaking of, nor something that must be told to anyone. Indeed, all the initiations and agrees that many schools of the physical world confer have no value whatsoever in the superior world, because the masters of the White Lodge only recognize the legitimate initiations of the soul as genuine. These are completely internal. The disciple can ascend the nine arcades, pass through all the nine initiations of minor mysteries, without having worked in the arcanum a. Z. F. Sexual magic. Nevertheless, it is impossible to enter the major mysteries without sexual magic, the arcanum a. Z. F. In Egypt, everyone who reached the ninth sphere would inevitably receive by word-of-mouth the terrific secret of the great arcanum, the most powerful arcanum, the arcanum a. Z. F.

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –