It is way fun cool and awesome when we get together. Please discuss your ideas ,daydreams and travel gathering inspirations, input here and we shall move towards an optimal scenario of this actually taking place. We have in the past held during the solstice as this is a powerful and auspicious time for us to be together. Thank you!

You need to be a member of Blue Emerald Social to add comments!

Join Blue Emerald Social

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sure that we can agree on an area that has higher than average energy. If the weather is warmer i will be able to sleep in my "car".

• I am open to wherever we decide although a high elevation location would be great for the gravitational energies as well as the cooler climate and stargazing potentials. I love the Uintas. They are always so welcoming to us as a group. Shall we put them on our list of possibilities?

• The Uinta Mountains were among the most sacred traditional mountain locales for, believe it or not, the Aztecs and their ancestors. There are places up there where, like the Himalaya, you can slide into a different world, a lot like what happened to MG Hawking, if just temporarily, and so they are always WAY high on my list. Further advantages are that we're two hours away, and I can get up there during the week to lock up a superb spot. They're almost completely unregulated, which gives us free reign to do pretty much whatever we want.

So thumb's up for me.

Molly Helene said:

I am open to wherever we decide although a high elevation location would be great for the gravitational energies as well as the cooler climate and stargazing potentials. I love the Uintas. They are always so welcoming to us as a group. Shall we put them on our list of possibilities?

• Maybe explain a little, Cheryl, if it's not too private? No car? Other issues? We can marshal some pretty potent mojo to help with most every barrier.

Cheryl said:

I have no idea how I can get to a gathering - so, I'm leaving it up to the Universe! Count me in. I'll just do Jason's manifestation meditation consistently. (After all, it worked when I did it before, right?) Let me ride the "wave" to the gathering!

• How old is your son? Kids have always been coming to our gatherings.

Cheryl said:

My situation is a little unpredictable for the next couple of years. I have a son who doesn't graduate for two more years, and a husband who has been given an estimated two year life expectancy. Money is an issue as well. I don't know about leaving my son alone with 
  • Much Love and Gratitude to you sister for your service to others.

This reply was deleted.